BREAKING: The Pope Just Said Something About Sex Abuse That Has The ENTIRE World Shocked

The Pope Attacks Child Sexual Abuse Victims for “Slander”!

A shocking revelation, Pope Francis is now questioning the credibility of child sex abuse victims with his latest move at the end of his trip to Chile.

Reportedly, he finished his trip by taking a public stand in defense of a bishop who was accused for covering up pedophilia in the country.

The Associated Press reports that Pope Francis made the shocking remarks in a discussion about Rev. Fernando Karadima who has allegedly been found guilty for sexual abuse on children.

The report states that the Pope blamed the victims of this notorious pedophile of “slander” this Thursday, which was a Shocking end to his visit that was intended to help mend the wounds of the sex abuse scandal that cost the Church its credibility in Chile

Reportedly, he said that such accusations against the Bishop Juan Barros are “all calumny” until he sees actual evidence that Barros was conniving in covering up the sex crimes of the Rev. Fernando Karadima.

His comment shocked the residents of the state and was immediately condemned from the abused victims and their supporters.

They pointed out that Vatican considered their accusations credible enough to sentence Karadima to “penance and prayer” for the rest of his life, for the crimes he had committed back in 2011. This decision was also backed up by a Chilean judge who found the victims credible enough as well, stating that even though she was forced to drop charges on the case because too much time had passed, there was enough evidence to prove his crime.

This “Karadima scandal” was the main reason for the Pope’s visit to Chile and he was there to address the general problem of the connection between sex abuse and the Church.

Reportedly, Karadima’s victims disclosed the abuse with the church authorities as early as 2002 saying that he had a tendency to kiss and fondle them in the swank Santiago parish he ran, however, their claims were disregarded with disbelief. It wasn’t until these  victims made their accusations public in 2010 that the Vatican decided to investigate the case that ultimately lead to Karadima’s removal from ministry.

Since then, the retired archbishop of Santiago apologized many times for not believing in the victims’ statements  in the first place.

Pop Francis’ choice to cover up for a man who allowed a bishop to sexually abuse minor children was condemned by many.

One of the victims even made his disgust public when he posted on his Twitter account : “As if I could have taken a selfie or a photo while Karadima abused me and others and Juan Barros stood by watching it all” tweeted Juan Carlos Cruz. “These people are truly crazy, and the pontiff talks about atonement to the victims. Nothing has changed, and his plea for forgiveness is empty.”

Rather than empathizing with the victims and showing them support in their struggles, Pope Francis attacked them, making us question his own credibility instead, and the credibility of the whole Catholic Church.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *