28 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects
These are the kind of simple projects for the laziest and most inept of crafters. Even if you can barely operate a drill, you can do most of these projects — and in less than an hour.
1. Make a Sharpie Mug
2. Turn a T-Shirt into a Work-Out Tank
3. Ombre Nails with a Sponge
4. Use Bookends as Floating Bookshelves
5. Transfer a Photo onto a Slab of Wood
6. Make a Heart-Shaped Ring Out of Wire
7. Nail Polish Key Covers
So you can easily tell your keys apart.
8. Make a Travel Flat Iron Holder Out of a Pot Holder
9. Build a Bookshelf With Two Ladders and Planks of Wood
10. Create a Couch From Wooden Pallets
11. Or Make a Bike Rack out of Those Wooden Pallets
12. “Fireflies in a Jar” Night Lantern
13. Ramekins, Coffee Beans and Tea Lights
The warmth of the candles makes the coffee beans smell amazing.
14. Glitterize Anything With Mod Podge and Glitter
Mix the Mod Podge with glitter and paint it on stuff.
(Glitter wine glass source: The Sasse Life)
15. Turn Clothes Hangers Into Shoe Hangers
16. Screw Cheap Furniture Knobs Into Wood for a Necklace Holder
17. Use a Window Shutter as a Mail Holder
18. Stack PVC Pipe/Paint Cans as Shoe Storage